Ruger Forum.com.....account suspended?

contender

Re: Ruger Forum.com.....account suspended?

Post by contender »

Looks like it's all been upgraded & fixed,,,,,,,,,,, FINALLY! I know a LOT of us have wanted to see this happen for years now. I know many offered help in the form of money,, and were told in no uncertain terms,, "No."

It's back,, new look,, and also allowing folks to register & get on there.

It's been a good place to me over the many, many years,, and I truly do miss Carl,, (RIP buddy) but life goes on. And I'm sure Carl would want the forum to go on. We just have to remember that the current owner is NOT Carl.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Yes sir, Carl was one heck of a good guy. I am just happy to see the site up and running!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Supercub160WM

Ruger Forum.com.....account suspended?

Post by Supercub160WM »

with the risk of running my gum flappers to soon, I see that the other RF is up and running, this is a "Good Thing" even if im kicked off for insulting Ali-8. I stand by my stance then, and now. his word about "working on it" for to many years was a big lie. stating the "Truth" hurt his thin skin. but never the less, he finally ponies up and fixs the long awaited upgrades. for that...many are happy. I broke no written rules, but insulting Dick has its set backs. (with any luck? it pushed him over the cliff to keep his word" and I can live with that. Scott
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

I still cannot get in with old ID, probably best I focus on other things anyway
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

Wow ! A jerk like that it's only gonna last so long but there's always going to be just a couple of cronies they're going to try to make the guy really feel good about himself by kissing his ass I've been kicked off for a year or so, Kind of missed it at first and pretty soon I was glad it was gone the constant ridicule I was I can say is I hope Nancy's happy now
rugerguy

Post by rugerguy »

wow, easy enough to sit behind a keyboard and shoot barbs and zingers, some of you have NO clue as to what is going on...and besides who's Nancy?? are referring to the RCA??? damn,, get a life......... :(
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Looks like I am not the only one to get the BOOT..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Glad I am able to log in again. I was under the weather last fall and could not log in and was told I was banned. Like all the information found here.
Charlie1022