ROCS Huntsville 2021

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
RoninPA

ROCS Huntsville 2021

Post by RoninPA »

Talked to Ryan Wells yesterday about the Huntsville show 23-24 Jan 2021 and according to him it is on. He told me that even if they put occupancy restrictions on the facility, they should be fine with due to the size of the area.

Sooo, maybe this will be a good start to 2021.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Re: ROCS Huntsville 2021

Post by RoninPA »

Also, to contact them via email, their email has change a little bit. I will let Bill know so he can change it in the SHOWS tab. It is now: cascgunshows@gmail.com

This one: cascgunshows@carolina.rr.com is an old account and is only used for certain things by them.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Thanks for the info Ron, I will get their email address changed in the show announcement.

Bill
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Well, I'm ready for Huntsville, Sent Ryan my table money and made my reservations at the Embassy Suites a few minutes ago. Need to get ROCS and guns shows back into my system. Jackie and I will see whoever shows up. I'll bring some sweets for the ROCS table to give out (that were going to be for the Tulsa show).
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Made my hotel reservations yesterday. Not displaying at this show because of illness in the family but am hoping to have a nice one for Ohio.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Show is upon us, going to be a fun weekend!! Looking forward to seeing you there Ron, travel safe.
Bill