I’m now a ROCS Member… well sorta

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
arcticruger

I’m now a ROCS Member… well sorta

Post by arcticruger »

Well I signed up today. Wasn’t sure whether to select 2021 or 2022 on the signup form as I understand dues is annually from January 1st to December 31st. So I chose to select 2022 as I didn’t want to pay a years dues for the one month left of this year.

So, I guess I’ll be an official member starting January :D
67stingray

Re: I’m now a ROCS Member… well sorta

Post by 67stingray »

Wise decision, the amount of knowledge and history among the members here alone is worth the admission fee. Glad to have you.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

No sir, you are an official member as soon as you signed up and paid your dues. Wise choice for 2022. I will be sending you a copy of our latest Fall 2021 Digest magazine soon. You will also get the 2021 Winter report to be issued in December or early January. Then you will get all the 2022 issues. Happy that you have joined us.
Bill
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Welcome to the clan, you will have a great time no matter what shows you might get to.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

You are hooked up with the greatest bunch of Ruger people ever. It's well worth being a member. I joined 6 years ago and enjoy both the site and being friends with many of the members. We have members in Europe as well. It's amazing the amount of knowledge here and everyone is willing to share. Hopefully you renew many times
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

flattop44 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 pm No sir, you are an official member as soon as you signed up and paid your dues. Wise choice for 2022. I will be sending you a copy of our latest Fall 2021 Digest magazine soon. You will also get the 2021 Winter report to be issued in December or early January. Then you will get all the 2022 issues. Happy that you have joined us.
Bill
Wow, this is great! Thank you so much :)

And thanks everybody, I am happy to be here!
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

Welcome arcticruger.

I am one of those Europeans :mrgreen: and I think it's great that you joined. I also chose the year 2022 when I signed up at the end of 2021. It's really great here and you can talk to each other about Ruger.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

RugerfanAustria wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:12 pm Welcome arcticruger.

I am one of those Europeans :mrgreen: and I think it's great that you joined. I also chose the year 2022 when I signed up at the end of 2021. It's really great here and you can talk to each other about Ruger.
Thank you! I had never thought about Ruger having a world wide following until I came here. Pretty cool
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

arcticruger wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:19 pm
I had never thought about Ruger having a world wide following until I came here.
Ruger guns are known all over the world, but in my homeland they are somewhat exotic because Glock and S&W are strongly represented among the shooters. Exactly one of the things that make Ruger guns, especially revolvers so attractive for me, in addition to their appearance and quality.