ROCS merch idea

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
67stingray

Re: ROCS merch idea

Post by 67stingray »

A couple of years ago we talked about a fingergroove 10/22 possibly for the next gun, hopefully we can make it happen and they sell quickly to relieve the upfront financial costs to R.O.C.S.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Ruger8r

Post by Ruger8r »

Hmmm, WADR this thread was kinda hijacked, a little bit. I don't think commemorative firearms are quite the same as promotional merchandise. Wasn't there a thread somewhere for ROCS Commemorative suggestions?

Having said that, c'mon, there are way too many 10/22s out there. But there are no Single Sevens in .22 Hornet nor a 77/22 Hornet RSI. A 77/327 would be nice. A tube-loading Marlin lever in .327 FM would also be cool. I bet those wouldn't be very expensive, at all.

But, I have searched the internet's and found several joints that sell 150 custom, 2" round stickers on a roll for about $10. All one needs is circular ROCS logo art in 300 dpi. If there is art for the brassard, that would work without the date. I like the 2022 colors. Is that possible? Or, ROCS could probably set up a drop-ship arrangement, take orders, and sell them for $20 with no inventory or large investment.
Last edited by Ruger8r on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

I absolutely do not want or need any more rifles, but I would have to get a K1 RSI in 327 Fed, or a K1 RSI 22 Hornet would also also come to live here. I could live with a blued version of either if that were the only choice

There are ROCS logo images available, Bill Hamm sent me years ago when I got a batch of business cards printed up, had to toss all when I got a new phone number. Have you seen Vista Print, they might be able to do the stickers you desire, they do nice work
Ruger8r

Post by Ruger8r »

I like those ideas, RocDoc.
Bill has already hooked me up with art.
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector