WTB: 1950 Red Eagle 1-Piece Box & OM

theo98

WTB: 1950 Red Eagle 1-Piece Box & OM

Post by theo98 »

Hello,

I'm looking to "complete" my 1950 RST-4 Red Eagle acquisition with a Red Eagle Box and Owners Manual. HERE are pics of the box (thanks Terry), a One-piece assembly with the top hinged to the lower, where the top flips up and over!

Is there a dedicated OM just for the 1950 Red Eagles??? If so, also looking for an original OM to compliment the "package"!! I do have coming an original 1952 OM, but it includes the Target model, has a large printed "October 1952 revision date" on the front cover, all manual print is B&W and has component pics instead of drawings of each individual part.

Any assistance will be Greatly Appreciated!! :mrgreen:

Ted
"FREEDOM Is Not FREE"!
theo98

Re: WTB: 1950 Red Eagle 1-Piece Box & OM

Post by theo98 »

Had a couple of good bites with hook set HERE, however couldn't get 'em in the boat! :roll:

Eyes and ears still open for an Original 1950 Hinged "Ruger Pistol" Red Eagle BOX and OWNERS MANUAL. Gun Auction Sites and the Bay inventories have been non-existent, but will continue watching. Was heading this morning to the local Gun Show in New Orleans, but COVID-19 shut er' down. :shock:

However, would really be Great to procure these through the ROCS membership (fingers crossed)!! :mrgreen:

Ted
"FREEDOM Is Not FREE"!
theo98

Re: WTB: 1950 Red Eagle 1-Piece Box & OM

Post by theo98 »

Still wanting & looking ! :roll:

Ted
"FREEDOM Is Not FREE"!