Life Time Collection Auction

Anything Ruger related.
Brass Frame

Life Time Collection Auction

Post by Brass Frame »

The life time firearm collection of a ROCS Founding Member will soon be up for sale. It will be conducted on an on-line only auction, held the week of July 19. It includes many Single Action Ruger revolvers, Colt 1911s, Colt Single Action revolvers, S&W double action revolvers, Ruger No.1 rifles, Weatherby rifles and other makes. You can access the website at;
www.DonRoseAuctions.com The auction owner can be reached at 419 351 0978. The website is open for viewing now.
brass frame/Lee E
Charlie1022

Re: Life Time Collection Auction

Post by Charlie1022 »

Thanks for the information Lee. Very impressive collection. Going to make a lot of collectors happy to add new items to their collection, Just hope we can get more people to display their collections large or small. You get to meet so many good people when you display and have such a good time.
Charlie1022
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

You are correct about making some collectors happy. Don was always happy to buy any old Ruger! Lee E
fishhuntnut

Post by fishhuntnut »

I bid on quite a few items, but only won 2, the boxed 6 1/2" Super and the checkered international 10/22 to fill a couple holes in my collection... Tried to get some of the guns back that I sold Don, but alas, someone else wanted them more than I... ha ha...