ROCS Summer Report

Anything Ruger related.
d findley

ROCS Summer Report

Post by d findley »

The ROCS 2020 Summer Report is in the mail!
Attachments
25.jpg
Brass Frame

Re: ROCS Summer Report

Post by Brass Frame »

Don, thanks for the notice. It will be nice to have a new publication to read while under Covid-19 restrictions! No gun shows to attend. Brass Frame/Lee E
Fox Mike

Post by Fox Mike »

Definitely will be on the lookout. I'm so desperate for something read I'm ready to read the back of cereal boxes.
Frank
Retired: 67Z5M
NRA
Maryland Shall Issue
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Fox Mike wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:18 pm Definitely will be on the lookout. I'm so desperate for something read I'm ready to read the back of cereal boxes.
Be careful if you get to the back of milk cartons......you might see Watertender's pic as a small boy :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to the Summer report!!!

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:50 pm
Fox Mike wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:18 pm Definitely will be on the lookout. I'm so desperate for something read I'm ready to read the back of cereal boxes.
Be careful if you get to the back of milk cartons......you might see Watertender's pic as a small boy :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to the Summer report!!!

Cheers,
JAY
Jay I was NEVER a small boy. I was born like the miner in Sixteen Tons ready to fire the boilers. My copy of the Summer Report got here today. If you wanna see a baby face check out the picture of "William Hamm and his extensive Ruger Display"!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Excellent Issue, very informative content!

Thanks,
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Got mine today, another great issue.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Mine showed up today also, thanks Don and Lee for filling in when the news is slow, looking forward to the Alexander Sturm book. Bill looking good!
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

I especially enjoyed the account of WBR showing the Standard to Gen J. Hatcher & Pete Brown at NRA in Washington DC in 1949.

"Ruger took the gun apart, touting its simplicity, then had a little trouble getting it back together". Outdoor Arizona, B Avery, Arizona Republic, 11/25/83? (date hard to read on my copy).

Let this prove once and for all time, that every MKXX pre MKIV is difficult to take apart and reassemble, regardless of what people say on the web. :D
rugerguy

Post by rugerguy »

Hey Donnie, looking good, got ours and enjoyed it,,,your 'old 'girlfriend said to ask YOU about the "Inc" in the title....she wants to talk to you again, at YOUR convenience.... :roll:

Gotta Luv , Laura :mrgreen: