ROCS Summer Report

Anything Ruger related.
Brass Frame

Re: ROCS Summer Report

Post by Brass Frame »

I have not seen my copy yet! I hope the "snail mail" brings it soon? Brass Frame/Lee E
d findley

Post by d findley »

Rugerguy, tell that young lady that old men make a lot of mistakes.
Doc4429

Post by Doc4429 »

I received my copy of the ROCS Report and read through it. Well done! It is always interesting to read about the history and people of a company.

Bill :)
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

All the stuff in this issue was great. One thing that stood out to me though was the article about Ruger getting a new factory. Read it in it's entirety if you haven't, note it was written in 1956 and read about being built in Connecticut and the anti gun people doing things even back then. I believe if it were today, Mr. Ruger may not have built there but opted for a different (gun friendly) location.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

The mail delivery man just delivered my Summer Report this afternoon (August 6). It is full of very interesting reading and thanks to all involved in getting this printed report out to all the ROCS members. Thanks especially to CLN, Tom and Donnie. Lots of old Ruger history too. Don, please add me to your list of new book orders, with my usual number. Brass Frame/Lee E