Ruger Original Retail Pricing

Anything Ruger related.
arcticruger

Ruger Original Retail Pricing

Post by arcticruger »

Where would one go to find the Original Suggested Retail Price for the various years and models of Rugers firearms?
Coogs

Re: Ruger Original Retail Pricing

Post by Coogs »

I don't know if such a compilation of years list exist......but a lot of us have old price sheets from Ruger. mine are mostly in the 70's, 80's and 90's. A lot of older prices can be found in ads or possibly as I mentioned before....just gotta find 'em....you see what years I have, if I can help, let me know.....
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Like Coogs said the price sheets, the catalogs are a great resource for that and other information. The older catalogs are hard to come by, part of the hunt. Is there models or years you're looking for? Might be able to help you out.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Thanks for the replies and offers. I now know to keep an eye out for these materials ;)

Well the reason why I was wondering was twofold, one I was trying to find out what the 2007 10/22 USA RRR list price was when released. I found lots of ads, but the prices were all removed. The second and main reason, I figured if there was such a list, I could see what versions/models were made for each year, for ALL of rugers firearms. :)

Lately I’ve been trying to research what 10/22 laminates models came out in which years, from 2008 and back. This is proving to be a little tougher than I thought. I know they were produced in in at least 1988 as I’m sure that’s when I purchased the first one I had ever seen. It was beautiful, with a green/blond/reddish mahogany pattern. Wish I still had that one, I’ve always regretted trading it off.
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

The 10/22 Race Rifles were offered by Talo and most of the time they didn't include that information in their literature. Is this the one you're referring to? http://www.taloinc.com/ruger-firearms/u ... -stainless
When it comes to the Laminate 10/22s we have a member here (Charlie22) that has a great display of them and I would say knows more about them than anyone else.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Correct, that’d be the one.