ROCS in Rocket City (Huntsville, AL)

Anything Ruger related.
RoninPA

ROCS in Rocket City (Huntsville, AL)

Post by RoninPA »

I'll get it started.

ROCS display at the CASC gun show at the Von Braun Civic Center in Huntsville is Jan 22, 23 (set up on Jan 21).
I got my hotel reservations done today and have to follow up on my display table in the next few days (sent an email but haven't heard anything back yet).

This is a great, fun, laid back, easy going show to do a display. This is almost the perfect show for a new displayer to set up a display and to ask questions from the other displayers. We have a lot of fun and the promoter really likes us to show up and gives us pretty nice tokens of appreciation. Last year was a nice custom knife (which now happens to be MY steak knife and no one dares use it but me :D )

For those that don't know, the Embassy Suites connects directly to the Civic Center and you park underground. You can take your display stuff from your vehicle to the show and not have to go outside. The also have a great breakfast (and happy hour) for people staying there.

Hopefully we can get a bunch of people there so we can have a good Saturday night awards dinner and get together.
Last edited by RoninPA on Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Re: ROCS in Rocket City (Huntsville, AL)

Post by flattop44 »

Yessir, Ron said it all. I hope you can plan to come to the show and display. It will be a good time for everyone.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

I'll be displaying there, looking forward to seeing y'all.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Wish I could join you all but sadly this time I can't. Went back to work fulltime because we are so short staffed and have 2 out on extended sick leave. Hopefully Ohio in July. Merry Christmas One and All!!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...