THIS WEEKEND - HUNTSVILLE, AL "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY GUN SHOW

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

THIS WEEKEND - HUNTSVILLE, AL "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY GUN SHOW

Post by flattop44 »

Just wanted to remind everyone that the ROCS Display show is this weekend in Huntsville, AL at the Von Braun Civic Center. There will be several displays of some fine Rugers !! We sure hope that you can drop by and visit with us a while.
FT44/aka Bill
RoninPA

Re: THIS WEEKEND - HUNTSVILLE, AL "ROCKET CITY" ROCS DISPLAY GUN SHOW

Post by RoninPA »

Everything is packed and ready to go, see y'all at Huntsville, looking forward to it as always.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Living up here, it will take some logistics to make one of these shows. Some day it’ll happen.

My daughter is getting married down in Florida coming May/June, I’ll definitely be down that way then… hint, hint.. :D
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Looking forward to the show and seeing you fellas.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

wish I could be there but am working full time now so cannot get the time off. See you all in July in Ohio
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Big Old Boy

Post by Big Old Boy »

I won’t make it down this year trying to avoid crowds with some of my health problems I don’t need Covid, you guys have a good time.
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I need to make this show sometime but until Covid calms down I"m also still avoiding crowds. Seems like everyone that I know has Covid at the moment or some immediate family does including my father who is a physician. Last week he saw 10 positives on Monday, 25 on Tuesday, and 40 Wednesday. Thursday he tested positive despite surgical precautions along with two of his nurses and is still in QT in the basement. He said 80 percent of those who tested positive were fully vaccinated with a booster but that those who had the vaccine were showing much-reduced symptoms in comparison with those who were not vaccinated. Some of those positives had already had Covid earlier last year. It seems that everyone is going to get it.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

First off; Chuck, hope your Dad is doing ok, tell him we said, "Get well, SOON"

Second; I am typing this from my room at the Embassy Suites in Huntsville, AL. Got in about 1:30pm. Stopped by the Lodge Cast Iron store (next to the factory in South Pittsburg, TN) and OF COURSE, could not leave there without Jackie finding several things we just had to have :roll:

See everyone who is coming tomorrow during set up.

Ron
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Ron, good to hear that you and Jackie made the trip in good order! Yep, load in is a 1:00 PM tomorrow and looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Bill