Spring Journal

Anything Ruger related.
arcticruger

Re: Spring Journal

Post by arcticruger »

arcticruger wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:57 pm Dang, I’m out of town until Thursday. Wife told me three large Ruger envelopes came in the mail. I know two of them are probably LOAs for the red eagles, but I’m betting the third is the ROCS Digest. ;)
UPDATE:

Got in last night and the digest and letters were here. An amazing issue, even had my name in lights, lol (new member ;) )

And to top it off, I picked up my NIB 10/22 laminate this morning.
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Another great job, very informative and high quality publication, deserves it's spot on the coffee table when not in hands. Congrats on your new Z 10/22 Articruger, what color is it?
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

67stingray wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:27 am Another great job, very informative and high quality publication, deserves it's spot on the coffee table when not in hands. Congrats on your new Z 10/22 Articruger, what color is it?
Bennett
Green Camo

Ruger8r

Post by Ruger8r »

I'm always impressed by the high quality of the publication. Interesting stories, too, with the very best of Ruger collecting beautifully illustrated.
Owen
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector