OGCA show in July assistance?

Anything Ruger related.
twriggen

OGCA show in July assistance?

Post by twriggen »

Greetings and salutations.

I have set up my first display to show at the OGCA show in July but I'm now having a conflict with work for that time frame. I can make the weekend of the show by plane, but my issue is getting my display from Idaho to Ohio and then back since I can't get the appropriate days off to drive both ways. It's not a massive display but is made out of old barn wood and comes apart into four sections that are about 5' tall. My wife built it with dimensions to transport in the back of her Expedition. I'm hoping to find someone that is willing to transport it back and forth for me. I will be more than happy to assist with gas, time, etc for the help. I live in Idaho Falls but travel for work and get to Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming on a regular basis so there shouldn't be too big of an issue getting the display to you and picking it up on return. I can share more information via email or PM if anyone is available but don't want to show off the display and ruin the experience for everyone in Ohio. My email is my screen name here @yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Troy
Troy

Possessions have a way of possessing their possessors. - Daniel L. Dustin
arcticruger

Re: OGCA show in July assistance?

Post by arcticruger »

How exciting! I hope it all works out for you!

At least there’s a little time to work out the logistics.