RCA web site

Anything Ruger related.
johncdougan

RCA web site

Post by johncdougan »

Guys,

The RCA web site is now working, there are still a few issues to address, we will get to them shortly. The forum is operating and there are a few posts on it already. A first timer posted photos of one of the most beautiful No. 1 rifles out there. Check it out!

John
Brass Frame

Re: RCA web site

Post by Brass Frame »

Hey John, thanks for the update re. the RCA web sight and Forum. I always like to look at well grained wood on a Ruger No.1.
I will check it out. Brass Frame/Lee E
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

John,
Very pleased to see the RCA Forum back up and running!! :)
Thank you & all involved for keeping your nose to the grindstone and getting it done.

Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
johncdougan

Post by johncdougan »

Hello Guys,

Today is the 3rd day that the RCA Forum has been in operation. There is good activity starting out. Please let me know if you come across an issue and we will fix it, I'm sure we will need to do some tweaking, but who knows. If you have time, please help me and post something to verify that it is working for you.

I apologize for the long delay in getting the new site on line. The original site was invaded by off shore criminals and we just could not get them off. Then we tried to start up again using parts of the original site, there were a whole lot of insurmountable problems and issues involved. So we got with David Fagen and he built us a brand new sight from scratch. I check for notifications for approval twice a day, so, depending on when you post, it could be a few hours before you see it on the site.

Regards, John
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

Wonderful! Thank you for the good works!
hittman

Post by hittman »

Excellent news!
I’ll check it out!