New Ruger Book

Anything Ruger related.
d findley

New Ruger Book

Post by d findley »

I have been working on a book on Ruger print material for about 8 or 10 months. It is finally finished. The printer has it now and should be out in 6 to 8 weeks. Ordering information will be in the upcoming ROCS Digest. Here is a little tease of what will be featured in one chapter: A paragraph taken from a special meeting of the Ruger Stockholders. This meeting was held on June 2, 1950.
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (190.1 KiB) Viewed 5192 times
Brass Frame

Re: New Ruger Book

Post by Brass Frame »

Don, I wait for a copy of your new book with intense interest. I enjoy your style of writing and it is wonderful that someone has saved the written history and old photos of the Sturm Ruger Company. I believe all Ruger collectors will want at least one copy for their library. Your services to ROCS are also recognized as our honored Historian. Thanks in advance for your work on our Digest too. Lee E.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Awesome!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

This book should be very interesting! It is amazing that these documents even exist. This book will be a "MUST HAVE" for all serious Ruger collectors.

O M CRAZY
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Oh my, I can hardly wait to get it in my hands. Going to be some fantastic reading!! Thanks for putting this together for us Don.
FT44
contender

Post by contender »

Excellent news!
I'm sure many of us would like a chance at getting an early jump on buying a copy or two.
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Looking forward to get a copy. Thanks Don for putting this type of information together for our information.
Charlie1022
Charlie1022
Fox Mike

Post by Fox Mike »

Making space on the shelf as soon as I finish writing this.
Frank
Retired: 67Z5M
NRA
Maryland Shall Issue
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

I'll definitely be buying a copy also. I'm always fascinated by what the thought processes might have been by geniuses like Garand, Browning, Ruger to come up with the guns they did. With Ruger, the process of doing away with the side plate on the DA guns, what might have given him that idea? Always like to read about these great gun designers.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
hbone

Post by hbone »

Hopefully you'll have a copy or two at the upcoming Tulsa show. Can't wait!