Red eagle auction

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
david knutson

Re: Red eagle auction

Post by david knutson »

Who knows maybe somebody had a mate to it, but I’ve said it all along. They’re worth whatever you can get out of them and if you buy them how bad you want them
chet15

Re: Red eagle auction

Post by chet15 »

Hawkeye28 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:16 pm I bid to a point on the gun, but SN 480 lives here in it's flip top box, with the Hawkeye Girls and their RSSE guardians. Using my octogenarian's logic, "Why would't the 286th gun built by Ruger, in that pristine condition, be worth $2400?" We see much more paid for similar condition variants when they are in larger manufacturing runs..........Just sayin' Splitz 8-)
I agree completely!! Just seems the autos don't get near the attention as flattops or Single-Sixes. You can still fill out a set of the ten red eagle variations fairly comfortably, with nice examples, for $400 to $600 each. Nice flattops haven't been available for that price range since the 80's, even though 70,000+ flattops were made and there are less than 30,000 early red eagles.
Chet15