It's real! WM Ruger SR's MK I

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
Marksman

Re: It's real! WM Ruger SR's MK I

Post by Marksman »

I sent you a pm. Mike
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

I am happy that you have bought this piece of history and show it to us in the digest.
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

You are welcome Markus, I am glad you are enjoying the gun and story. These are the kind of finds I hope for as a collector. The Hunt continues. Mike
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Marksman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:24 pm You are welcome Markus, I am glad you are enjoying the gun and story. These are the kind of finds I hope for as a collector. The Hunt continues. Mike
Mike that is what makes Ruger collecting and the ROCS great. This is the best bunch of people of the same mind and I am proud to be a part of it. That is an amazing pistol and something very unique. Thanks for showing us!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Watertender wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:20 pm
Marksman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:24 pm You are welcome Markus, I am glad you are enjoying the gun and story. These are the kind of finds I hope for as a collector. The Hunt continues. Mike
Mike that is what makes Ruger collecting and the ROCS great. This is the best bunch of people of the same mind and I am proud to be a part of it. That is an amazing pistol and something very unique. Thanks for showing us!!
Glad to do so, thank you. I am looking forward to meeting you in Tulsa, can't wait for the show to start.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Mike, I wish I could make Tulsa but just started a new fulltime job so will not be there. Perhaps I will meet you at another show in the future...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Sorry to hear that, but congrats on the new job. This is my first time in Tulsa but I am sure not the last either.