LCP MAX

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
Charlie1022

LCP MAX

Post by Charlie1022 »

I finally found one the other day and it followed me home. I have not taken time to fire it yet but I have read the owners like I always do with any new gun I buy. I even went to Ruger's web page and ordered one 12 round mag for it. I like the idea of more rounds in the same size package. The sights are a big improvement I like compared to my early LCP. I need to get some rounds through it before I will carry is but I like the size for summer carry. Anyone else get one yet?
Charlie1022
Big Old Boy

Re: LCP MAX

Post by Big Old Boy »

I am thinking of getting one have not found any yet.
USMC

Re: LCP MAX

Post by USMC »

Little late to this party, but better late than never. So, now that you have had some time with the LCP Max, what do you think? I went shooting this morning, and seeing as though my original LCP is my Monday thru Friday carry, I took it along with some other...as usual, it shot fine, and I shoot it well.

Now, just like you, I really like the idea of having at least 10 rounds of .380 ACP on tap, instead of just 6. I believe this will be the next gun purchase I do, and even though the reviews are pretty good, I would like to hear from an average shooter like me.
Goodnight Chesty, wherever you are.