SERIOUS COLLECTION OF OM RUGERS

Includes all Pre-1973 Old model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Super Bearcats, Hawkeye
and Black Powder Old Army.
chet15

Re: SERIOUS COLLECTION OF OM RUGERS

Post by chet15 »

That was great collection!!
$22,000 for the consecutive pair of #7 & 8 Spanish Engraved Single-Sixes!!!
Chet15
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Chad, those two were on display at the OGCA ROCS show...along with #6, #9 & #10.
Bill
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

Out here in the West I have managed to have 4 off the list & had 4 more of them I have sold or traded over the years.
John was a pleasure to visit with.
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
chet15

Post by chet15 »

The one gun that I was kind of disappointed in which didn't show up on John's list was an absolutely NIB LWAC serial number 204948 that I sold him, no chips on the cylinder and thus probably never turned. Later heard somebody had the box for it, but no gun. Was surprised John didn't keep that one as a package as it is still the only large ejector button LWAC I've heard of that was absolutely NIB.
I had found that gun and a nice LWSC that was nice but in the incorrect box (a green wreath box!) on a dealer's table at one of the Pennsylvania Ruger collector theme shows in the mid 1980's. John Debrucque was about three steps behind me when I spotted them.
Chet15
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Chet, I own a NIB and Shipper with an unfired and unturned Lightweight Tri Color, serial # 200049. It came from the famous KY auction along with the two Flat Tops that have the same serial number and are NIB with shippers. Brass Frame/Lee E
chet15

Post by chet15 »

Brass Frame wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:38 pm Chet, I own a NIB and Shipper with an unfired and unturned Lightweight Tri Color, serial # 200049. It came from the famous KY auction along with the two Flat Tops that have the same serial number and are NIB with shippers. Brass Frame/Lee E
Yeah... great gun in amazing condition with shipper! Your gun should have the small ejector button on it though. 204949 had the large button.
Chad