Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 pm
Well that is a big IF......I'm sure they are hiding somewhere....RR
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 pm
I Have 2 and I think one each of the Checkered and non.
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:14 pm
- Location: Olympic Peninsula
Lets see some pictures!!
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:28 pm
- Location: Glendale, CA
There are several Canadian and finger groove models listed on Guns International right now.
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector