Rainbow of guns

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
Mohavesam

Re: Rainbow of guns

Post by Mohavesam »

do you suppose a barreled action gets to the end of the line, and is seriously bummed to get a plain old birch stock?
(or worse - plastic!) :lol:
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops:
markebrit

Post by markebrit »

Mohavesam wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:07 pm do you suppose a barreled action gets to the end of the line, and is seriously bummed to get a plain old birch stock?
Bahahahaha
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Mohavesam wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:07 pm do you suppose a barreled action gets to the end of the line, and is seriously bummed to get a plain old birch stock?
I tried to make a stock out of marbles for JayDawg but the darn thing kept falling apart. He wants one like Ralphie with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time built right into the stock. He got an "F" when he gave that report to his teacher and Santa told him he would shoot his eye out.... He has not improved since 4th grade...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Now that’s a beautiful collection. Image

The 10/22 has always been one of my favorites.