Chief AJ 10/22 Information

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
Ken1187

Chief AJ 10/22 Information

Post by Ken1187 »

I am looking for information on the pow wow guns

The " Pow WoW" #3
Is there names for the "Warriors" on these like the "12 Injun Carbines" ? There were 12 Pow-Wow guns made.

any information is greatly appreciated. if you want to send me a PM that great too..

Ken1187
Last edited by Ken1187 on Wed May 12, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T.A. Workman

Re: Chief AJ 10/22 Information

Post by T.A. Workman »

Nice rifles your father has.
Check out these Injun Rifles.

https://www.rugersociety.com/OGCA_2019.html

Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Ken1187

Post by Ken1187 »

Yes. I love these guns. They mean a lot to me. It’s near impossible to round up what dad has now. Unless you have real deep pockets! I will add what I can. I feel that I need to teach my two boys the importance of these beautiful 10/22’s and to fight to keep them forever. Along with the rest of his collection. Mainly marlin firearms.

I want to submit some stories as I have found some interesting things in dad’s collection that I think everyone will like. I’m not a writer though. Lol. As you may be able to tell. One step at a time right.

We both set up tables to buy/sell/trade guns at local gun shows again. I would also like to start having tables to display for everyone too. He must still be convinced. Damn COVID has us shut down though. No shows since March 2020.

It would also be nice to attend a show and display them with you. First I need to come to a show and introduce myself. Watch and see how you lads set up!!! My father quit coming to the OGCA shows around 1998 due to our gun registration laws. I was only 14 at the time. 4 billion down the drain and there at it again.

Justin can go sit on a broken broom stick with his Bill C-71 gun laws. Strip the hard working honest man of there possessions and do nothing to impose stricter penalties for criminals.

I sure do miss my Mason Ohio buddies though. I’ll be down soon!!

Ken1187
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Look forward to meeting you in Ohio if you can get across the border
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Ken,
Even if you can't do a display because of allthe red tape, come down to OGCA this year and meet a lot of the people that make ROCS great. We are always glad to meet new people who are interested in Rugers. You might even get to go home with some Ruger stuff that your .gov hasn't outlawed.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Ken1187

Post by Ken1187 »

We will both be down as soon as the border opens and there's a show we can attend. You can count on that.. Hopefully I can whip up an article first that is worthy of the Digest.

Ken