Fund raising auction at the ROCS banquet in Ohio

All Ruger Tools
Watertender

Fund raising auction at the ROCS banquet in Ohio

Post by Watertender »

I am donating this Ruger drill for the fundraising auction at the ROCS banquet in Ohio in July. It originally belonged to Otto Zauner and his name is engraved on it. Otto was a gliding enthusiast and used his Ruger drill to build gliders. From the information I have been able to find he died in 2012 and was a B-26 Bomber flight instructor for the USAAF during WW2. The dril is exactly as I received it including drill bits in the handle. See everyone in Ohio!!
Attachments
1 drill ruger (2).jpg
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Re: Fund raising auction at the ROCS banquet in Ohio

Post by flattop44 »

Wow Watertender, that is a most generous donation, thank you for supporting ROCS and the display show fund!! I believe this will bring us some needed funds!! Just a note, any and all donations for our auctions will be most appreciated. This is how we are able yo give displayer awards.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

As always class act Bud, great item for the auction. I'll have to see what I can pull out.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Carl, this is truly awesome! You might consider writing what you know about the original owner and include this as provenance with the drill. I sure appreciate this donation to our Ohio ROCS display show fund. You add real "class" to our group of displayers
Brass Frame/Lee E
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Carl,
Thank you for your generous donation to ROCS. This helps us in put on our display slows.
Vince