Pine Tree Casting plaques

All Memorabilia
JussBad

Re: Pine Tree Casting plaques

Post by JussBad »

These were also used at the Prescott Plant parking lot. I have several of these along with the attachment pieces.
RugerMedallion.jpg
markebrit

Post by markebrit »

JussBad wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:11 pm These were also used at the Prescott Plant parking lot. I have several of these along with the attachment pieces.
RugerMedallion.jpg
I've had these for several years and have wondered what they would have been used for. I never guessed this! These don't photo well. That would be impressive!
JussBad

Post by JussBad »

You can kind of see the plates in this picture and how they are attaced together.
263LEFT-1.jpg
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Beautiful plaques! I would love to have one. Will have to keep my eyes open.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Mohavesam

Post by Mohavesam »

I have one, but it is weathered (used?) condition, but it could be re-finished I suppose.
If I recall they were produced at the Prescott plant when their foundry was operational? (not Pinetree) and intended for display or factory signage and outdoor bronze statues, name plates, etc.

I have never heard of them intended for sale. (probably hence the lack of the trademark symbol). But who knows, the foundry guys made stuff even they don't remember till someone shows it to them! Nice catch wherever they land.
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops: