Pewter shot glass ?

All Memorabilia
T.A. Workman

Re: Pewter shot glass ?

Post by T.A. Workman »

Rick,
Thanks for the info and congratulations on picking up another Fox, I think you have cornered the market :) .
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
rpm enterprises

Post by rpm enterprises »

Terry here he is. Never thought I would see the day I would end up with 7. One for each character in the book.
Attachments
20220725_152042.jpg
20220725_152021.jpg
BlkHawk73

Post by BlkHawk73 »

WOW! 7?? How do you find these?? Right place right time or is it a Natioanl Treasure quest.

Hearing the origianl bag was a flap style makes me feel better as that's what the one I just aquired has and fits the back story better.
rpm enterprises

Post by rpm enterprises »

Blkhawk73, yes your pouch is correct . Most of those the pouch is missing and the majority I've seen are actually stained on the bottom between the pewter and glass. As for the foxes, yes it's a treasure hunt and search every day. I am actually surprised that I found this one the way and place it was listed. I only know of 5 others in private collections.
Scootjr

Post by Scootjr »

So I own prob 10 of the pewter shot cups n I just bought collection with this little piece of paper with it. This came from Bill Sr. I live in Croydon NH. Bill Sr was just 2 miles up road. I call it Ruger Land. Slice of heaven.
Attachments
image.jpg
Scootjr

Post by Scootjr »

That bag is correct. I know the lady that made those and hand sewed them. Her name was Avis Stacey. Her husband Harry Stacey was a supervisor at Newport shop. That bag is correct.
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Out standing information!
Thank you for sharing that with all the collectors of memorabilia!
If you ever decide to sell any of those ten pewter shots, please list it hear first!
If you should decide to go the ebay route a heads up would be appreciated!!
Best
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Scootjr

Post by Scootjr »

I sell a lot of stuff on eBay. My name is logcabin88add me and I go in spurts selling ruger stuff as I have a busy job. But feel free to reach out if looking for anything in paticular. I have tons of stuff
Scootjr

Post by Scootjr »

Here is my cell it’s prob better to call or text in case I’m working. I’m a lineman for a utility co. Somtimes up in bucket all day. 603-504-4697. 👍🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Scootjr wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:24 pm I sell a lot of stuff on eBay. My name is logcabin88add me and I go in spurts selling ruger stuff as I have a busy job. But feel free to reach out if looking for anything in paticular. I have tons of stuff
Thanks for the contact, I've been through Croyton several times when vacationing in NH & Maine. The Mother Land of all things Ruger.... ;) :)
I'll be in contact. I have bought from you before on ebay.
Best
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC