ROCS/OGCA 2022

contender

ROCS/OGCA 2022

Post by contender »

Well, it'll take a little time with my slow computer network & all, but here's some pictures of the show displays!

Imageimage photo hosting

The last one is mine. Hard to be in the picture & take the picture.
T.A. Workman

Re: ROCS/OGCA 2022

Post by T.A. Workman »

Very nice pictures of the displays.
Thanks for sharing.
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Tyrone, thank you for posting the photos of last weekends show. We had fun with the Ruger Rep, Mike, and ate well at the banquet! OGCA was very cordial in offering us center aisle at their July show. Watch for the Fall ROCS Digest for full details.
Brass Frame/Lee E
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Looks like some very nice displays. Thanks for posting.
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Hey Tyrone, you put the skinny lens on for Radical Rod! You must have changed it for my picture... Had a great time with everyone and my buddy Stanley shot coffee out of his nose this morning over your bank robber joke.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Sure enjoy looking at your pictures! There are some awesome displays. Lots of revolvers. Was there any early Standard pistol displays? And about how many tables/displays would you say ROCS had there?

Thanks again for the pics! :)
contender

Post by contender »

RR hid behind his display,, I take NO credit for how the sizes turn out.

There weren't any Standard Auto Displays. (You can bring YOUR display next year!)
The pictures shown are of all the displays. We were down a few members this year,, but as they say,, "Next year!"
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Contender, thanks for posting the pics, good job!! It was another fun time and some extremely rare Rugers on display for folks to enjoy. Thanks much to all the displayers who brought out the best!!
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

arcticruger wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:44 pm Sure enjoy looking at your pictures! There are some awesome displays. Lots of revolvers. Was there any early Standard pistol displays? And about how many tables/displays would you say ROCS had there?

Thanks again for the pics! :)
I had a gentleman show me a case with 3 Mark 1 pistols. All were A54 frame. 1 was in the 16000-serial range with black eagle grips made in February of 1952. 1 was US marked from 1957 and the other was 1958 vintage. The US and the 1958 had muzzle brakes on them. No boxes for anything though...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
jowdurt

Post by jowdurt »

A friend of mine and I have a display of more than 30 Ruger standards and MK series ranging from an early version 1 Red Eagle up to a MK4. Collection includes US marked, Seal gun, duplicate sn, and offset sn. I just picked up a version 1A Red Eagle which leaves me missing only a version 4 Red Eagle to complete the Red Eagle set.

If anyone knows of a version 4 Red Eagle for sale (approximate sn#9124-9399) please let me know. Rich and I would love to display our collection next year but would like to complete the Red Eagle series.

Steve Vaughn