- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:25 pm
Hey everyone. I found this forum while researching my Special Edition Vaquero. I hope to learn more about Rugers in general here.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:31 pm
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 am
And Welcome from Louisiana, love the country out in NM
Last edited by JimH
on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 pm
- Location: Iron City, TN
Hey Sharkbait, I responded to your post on the Ruger forum. The best answers you'll find of anything Ruger are amongst our members, glad to have you.
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm
- Location: KY
Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:42 pm
Greetings Sharkbait! This is the best bunch of people that know about anything Ruger you can think of. We have fun here so join in the festivities!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
O M CRAZY
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 7:25 am
Welcome Shark bait! Glad to have you with us.
Post a picture of you Vaquero, we love pictures.
O M CRAZY
- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:31 pm
- Location: Alabama
Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:35 am
- Location: Central Florida