New Member from PA

wojciste

New Member from PA

Post by wojciste »

Hello,

Just joined today. Long time Ruger user and now collector. Horse traded a lot of single six's and bearcats years ago not realizing what I had. So... I will be trying to get some of those early ones back. I am a shooter so no safe queens in my safe. Looking forward to trading stories, talking history, and developing a strong bond with people who love America, our freedoms, the Second Amendment, and Ruger Firearms. Best to all and stay safe.

Steve
NRA Patron Life Member
Case Collectors Club Life Member
Trout Unlimited Life Member
Single Action Shooters Society Member (Turkeycreek #7235)
O M CRAZY

Re: New Member from PA

Post by O M CRAZY »

Welcome aboard! Now that you are a collector you might find yourself with some safe queens as time goes on.
O M CRAZY
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome Steve, we are really happy that have joined ROCS and our website. You like and believe in the same things that we do!! Welcome!
Bill
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Welcome from central PA (Centre Co). Where in PA do you hail from? You'll like this forum, great people and lots of Ruger knowledge.
Last edited by RoninPA on Wed May 13, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

Welcome from the Rocky Mountains, Rugers are fun! I really enjoy the Single-Sixes also.
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
hittman

Post by hittman »

Welcome from Illinois!
wojciste

Post by wojciste »

Thanks all... A fellow Pennsylvanian asked what part I was from and I am located in the Lehigh Valley. Looking forward to many conversations and discussions with you all. Steve
NRA Patron Life Member
Case Collectors Club Life Member
Trout Unlimited Life Member
Single Action Shooters Society Member (Turkeycreek #7235)
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Greetings! Ruger is spoken fluently here and we have fun. There are 2 great members from PA on here. RoninPA is a good guy and friend who has the best collection of Ruger Double Action Revolvers you will ever see. He and his wife are wonderful people that make the shows even better. Coogs is the .357 Maximum Man. He had a 96/22 that ended up being the most expensive ,22 rifle I ever bought. That misadventure is a story all in itself. As for me, I have a mishmash of Rugers and am known as "Watertender" because I have been a Boilerman for almost 47 years. Back in the day I handled a lot of Lehigh Valley Black Diamonds and a friend of mine was the meanest Railroad Bull on the Lehigh Valley Railroad!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Glad to have you with us Steve, I wish you luck in your search for the elusive items for your collection. You've came to the right place, great and very knowledgeable people among us.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.