Enjoy Rugers and ROCS people!

jude55

Enjoy Rugers and ROCS people!

Post by jude55 »

I am a ROCS member’s wife who likes old 22’s and memorabilia! I have met some wonderful friends at these shows and looking forward to Huntsville!
Judy Links
flattop44

Re: Enjoy Rugers and ROCS people!

Post by flattop44 »

Judy, we are sure happy that you are a member of ROCS and enjoy our shows. We sure enjoy having you and your Hubby with us at the shows...great fun!! Looking forward to seeing you in Huntsville!!
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Hi Judy! Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Judy, unfortunately I will not be attending. Covid 19 has not affected myself or my family, but my wife has underlying health concerns as a breast cancer survivor, so I will not be attending the Huntsville show. I will miss seeing all of you, but have started to make plans for the Ohio show in July. I hope to receive the vaccine well ahead of the OGCA show date, so I can feel comfortable attending large gatherings and not affect the health of my family. Have a great time. Brass Frame/Lee E
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Judy, looking forward to seeing you and Gene in Huntsville, unfortunately I'm not going to be displaying this year but plan on showing up. Be good to see some friends to start off 2021.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
jude55

Post by jude55 »

Brass Frame wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:04 am Judy, unfortunately I will not be attending. Covid 19 has not affected myself or my family, but my wife has underlying health concerns as a breast cancer survivor, so I will not be attending the Huntsville show. I will miss seeing all of you, but have started to make plans for the Ohio show in July. I hope to receive the vaccine well ahead of the OGCA show date, so I can feel comfortable attending large gatherings and not affect the health of my family. Have a great time. Brass Frame/Lee E
We will miss seeing you in Alabama! Glad to hear you and family are staying healthy. Thank the good Lord we are too. We stay close to home. I will keep your wife in my prayers-didn’t know she had health problems. Ohio is my favorite so we will look forward to that. Take care!
Judy Links
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Judy,
Glad to see you are now a member. I will not be making the Huntsville show due to the virous but hope to make Ohio if I can get the vaccine in time. You and Gene should have a great time. I heard about the display you are planning and it should be a great one. have fun!

O M CRAZY
aka Vince
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

As some of you know, my wife's sister is having a very bad time with aggressive cancer so I will not be in Huntsville. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Ohio. I hate to miss the chance to see everyone but right now my being here for my wife is more important. Besides I will actually be home for our anniversary instead of with my ROCS family.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...