New Texan

CP Ellington

New Texan

Post by CP Ellington »

Good Morning From Houston. I bought a RSM in 416 Rigby for a safari and fell in love. I have now started chasing them as well as the RSE rifles. I currently own the 270, Two 30-06, and the 416. Just getting started. I look forward to getting to know you.
flattop44

Re: New Texan

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to ROCS, happy that you have joined us. Look forward to having you post away anytime.
Bill
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Texas,
Welcome to our club. I sound like the Ruger bug has bitten you :D Post a couple of pics of your rifles and even some of your safari. We have several RIFLE "experts" here to help with any questions you may have. Unfortunately I am not one of them :(

O M CRAZY
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Texas,
Welcome to our club. I sound like the Ruger bug has bitten you :D Post a couple of pics of your rifles and even some of your safari. We have several RIFLE "experts" here to help with any questions you may have. Unfortunately I am not one of them :(

O M CRAZY
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the fun! This is a great bunch of people that speak Ruger fluently. The information you can get here is amazing and everyone is willing to help others.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Good to have you CP, as you've gotten a dose of it you know Rugers are addictive.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.