Hello to Everyone from Utah...

Utah_Scott

Hello to Everyone from Utah...

Post by Utah_Scott »

I just recently found this web site and had to join. Especially since I really wanted to have a shot at those beautiful No. 1’s up for auction.

Not sure what it is about those No. 1’s, but they keep following me home. My wife isn’t as excited about my growing family of Ruger rifles and old revolvers as I am, but I just can’t seem to be able to turn them away.

Anyways, I happy to be the newest member of your board and just wanted to say say hi.
67stingray

Re: Hello to Everyone from Utah...

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome aboard Scott, you should find yourself right at home here. We all suffer the same affliction "Ruger’s".
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Scott,
Welcome from up north, I live near Boise. Every January one of our members puts on the Ruger Display show in the Ford Center in Nampa, so something to look forward to.
Post some pics of your favorite guns. Mike
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome aboard Scott, happy that you have joined us. The No.1 is a real classic and the ones up for auction are really special. We would love to have you as a member of ROCS, you can join on line from the Homepage. Our Spring Digest magazine is about ready to be mailed to ROCS members and I believe that you as a Ruger lover would enjoy it.
Bill
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Welcome Scott,
Glad to have you with us. As Flattop 44 mentioned you should join our club, as a Ruger guy you will really enjoy our bi-yearly Digest. Our next issue will be mailed out this week so you have time to join.
Post a few pics of your favorite Rugers, it's easy to do and we love pictures.

O M CRAZY
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

:!: Welcome from Utah ! ROCS is a great source of knowledge & we all share it freely!
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
Utah_Scott

Post by Utah_Scott »

flattop44 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:51 am Welcome aboard Scott, happy that you have joined us. The No.1 is a real classic and the ones up for auction are really special. We would love to have you as a member of ROCS, you can join on line from the Homepage. Our Spring Digest magazine is about ready to be mailed to ROCS members and I believe that you as a Ruger lover would enjoy it.
Bill

Thanks for the tip Bill, done...
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome Scott! Ruger is spoken fluently here and we have fun... Repeat after me.... "It follwed me home honey, honest it did. Can I keep it? Huh, Huh Can I keep it?" Sometimes that works...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Scott, happy to have you as an active ROCS member, our latest Fall 2020 Digest is in today's mail headed to you.
Bill
contender

Post by contender »

Welcome!
Be careful,, this place can cause wallets to lighten, afflict you with a case of Rugeritis,, and make you consider putting A/C & heat in the doghouse! :D :D