Hello from central NC

Will

Hello from central NC

Post by Will »

Hello, thank you for allowing me to join. I am a frequent member on the Facebook group but new to the site. I acquire more than collect, with a little variety of everything. I’ve attached a photo to this thread of my rugers. Always looking to pick up another tricolor lightweight or maybe a Hawkeye ;)
Looking forward to meeting others!
-Will
Attachments
F9A572B7-6102-4FB0-9306-518FE5CB64D1.jpeg
67stingray

Re: Hello from central NC

Post by 67stingray »

Will, that's a nice verity of handguns you have there, thanks for sharing. Glad to have you join us, you'll find a welcoming very knowledgeable group of folks here. I highly recommend you become a member, you definitely won't regret it.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the greatest bunch of people that speak Ruger. Jump right in and enjoy yourself. We have fun and everyone here is helpful with any questions you or anyone else would ever have. Nice group of stuff you have
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Will, welcome to the forum from central PA.

Watch the forum later this summer for the date (late Sept/early Oct) for the annual East Coast Ruger Gathering. It's held just outside Lake Lure, NC at a members range. You'll have a great time shooting (guns and bull), seeing different Rugers, eating great food. Just a plain good time, RAIN or SHINE.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
jimbo1096

Post by jimbo1096 »

Welcome to the forum Will. Nice collection of Rugers, and a few that would cause a bit of envy. Hope you are heard from often.
Jim h.
Will

Post by Will »

RoninPA wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:54 am Will, welcome to the forum from central PA.

Watch the forum later this summer for the date (late Sept/early Oct) for the annual East Coast Ruger Gathering. It's held just outside Lake Lure, NC at a members range. You'll have a great time shooting (guns and bull), seeing different Rugers, eating great food. Just a plain good time, RAIN or SHINE.
This sounds awesome, I am looking forward to it!
hittman

Post by hittman »

Welcome from IL and congratulations on your pile-o-guns!

Good to have you.