Greetings from AK

67stingray

Re: Greetings from AK

Post by 67stingray »

Yeah I'd say that you've been bitten by the Ruger bug. Nice collection you've got there. What's the next one your looking for?
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

That's a nice group you have. All really nice looking. The auto pistol looks near mint. I personally lean toward old models but have a few new models too. Thanks for posting the pics and keep on acquiring them.
Bill
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

67stingray wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:40 pm Yeah I'd say that you've been bitten by the Ruger bug. Nice collection you've got there. What's the next one your looking for?
Bennett
Right now I’m on the lookout for a nice clean 3-screw 44 mag. Like I posted earlier, I’m acquiring 3-screw counterparts to each of my New Models. I almost got one the other day, it was fairly clean and I should have got, but it was from 1971, and I really want one with the Black Phoenix on the grip. Trivial I know. I’m sure I’ll end up with a third .30 Carbine at some point for the same reason.

And of course, there’s always a chance that something else will grab my attention in the meantime. ;)
Ironhawk

Post by Ironhawk »

Welcome nice group of iron I myself am starting my singles group good luck on three screws .
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

articruger, I sent you a PM.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
hittman

Post by hittman »

Welcome from Illinois!