Another New Guy

USMC

Another New Guy

Post by USMC »

Hello all from Indiana! Thank you for letting me join this forum. I own a number of Ruger firearms, and was looking to join a Ruger specific forum, so here I am.

Was at the range this morning, putting some rounds through the Wrangler, and one of my two EC9S's. I really love the Wrangler, have the Burnt Bronze version, and am thinking on picking up the all black one...could use one for each hand!

I also have the Security 9 Compact, was carrying that one today. I also have the Gen one LCP, that is a Monday through Friday carry. Great little pistol, that I have had for years...never has it failed me. I need to get the LCP Max. A work friend of mine has one, and I shot a magazine through it a week ago. Man, I need to get one, and give the ole LCP a break every now and then!

Sadly, I have only one Ruger rifle, and it is a standard 10/22 with wood stock/barrel band, and a TruGlo 2x Red Dot optic on it. My wife and I have sure put a lot of rounds through that one, and I prefer the BX-15 magazines for that one.

Sorry for the "windy" introduction, but I wanted to let everyone here know a little about myself. Again, thanks for having me and am looking forward to contributing.

Mike. ;)
Goodnight Chesty, wherever you are.
arcticruger

Re: Another New Guy

Post by arcticruger »

Howdy from Alaska. Welcome to the board! Image
contender

Post by contender »

Welcome,, & no apologies necessary for the "windy" introduction.

Sounds like you have a good selection of Rugers!

Jump right in!
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome aboard, happy that you have joined us. I enjoyed your introduction, feel free to post away!!
FT44
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Mike, glad to have you join us, beware Rugers are highly addictive.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

67stingray wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:18 pm Mike, glad to have you join us, beware Rugers are highly addictive.
Bennett
+1
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Welcome from the U.K.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome and Semper Fi!! You are in the best Ruger company you can imagine. If it has to do with Ruger anything this is the place to be. We have fun and enjoy ourselves so jump right in and enjoy!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

Hello Mike, nice that you found here. i own the same wrangler and i love this revolver too.