ROCS Merchandise

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
d findley

ROCS Merchandise

Post by d findley »

Bill, As I understand, ROCS card holders are a donated item and are in limited supply. Buckles, table covers, window decals, and shoulder patches will not be in limited supply. If on-hand supply is depleted, more can/will be ordered. Is that correct? And will these items be available at the Nov. Tulsa show?
flattop44

Re: ROCS Merchandise

Post by flattop44 »

You are correct Don, both the Business Card Holders and the Belt Buckles were donated by two ROCS Members. They are being sold to help raise ROCS funds and promote our club.
The Card Holders are in pretty limited supply and are being offered to Displayers first. Any not taken by them will be available at the show and offered here on the website if any are left.
We will have the Buckles at the show too and we have a pretty good supply of them. Ones left after the show will be offered on this website.
We will have a good supply of our Logo Tablecloths, Brassards and Decals/Stickers at the show too. Decals will be offered on this website too after the show.
All that being said, we will be more than happy to take orders from Members for any of these after the show. We can always have more made if the interest and orders come in. We want everyone to have an opportunity to have one or as many as of these as they want. By purchasing them you are helping you club!!
Bill
north dakota

Post by north dakota »

I would be interested in two belt buckle and the other merchandise that is for for sale, but how does one put in an order
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Send me, Flattop44, a PM and I will write down your information, put you on the list and get back to you. If available at the time of your request I will let you know or if not, when we expect to have available. I will be away to Tulsa until mid next week so if I do not get back to you quickly you will know why. I will try to check messages and emails while there.

We plan to post pics of all merchandise that we will have available with prices after the Tulsa show.