U.S. stamped MK’s

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
david knutson

U.S. stamped MK’s

Post by david knutson »

I have a few government marked pistols I would like to sell.
Prototype U.S stamped mkll from Ruger archives with box and brass Ruger tag it is a 67/8 ser# 19-79747 one of 3 $1650.00
MKll heavy barrel with all packaging including foil and ship sleeve ser#210-0090. $1500.00
MKll Elite foreign service navy seal contract overrun Blued stainless steel ser# 213-52138. $1500.00
MKl U.S. contract in the box shipped to the armory has shipping label on it with TM manual. Ser# $1600.00
MKl U.S. and R.I.A. Stamped $900.00. Ser#76796

If someone wants them all I will through in a NIB 210 prefix government target and work out a deal on the freight with you.
I will have to get the ser# for the boxed MKl when I get home I can’t see it in my pictures. reasonable offers will be considered. Can send some pictures from my phone,, thanks for looking
d findley

Re: U.S. stamped MK’s

Post by d findley »

These are some very rare pistols and priced right.
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

I will get the serial number for that boxed MKl But if you have a copy of bill Jenkins military target automatic pistols you can see it with the box in the book I bought it shortly after Bill finished it.
Thank you Mr. Findlay I had two of those heavy barrel mark two pistols but I believe this number 90 I bought from you probably 20 years ago I know I still have the letter you sent me with it . I see quite a few of my guns pictured in different places it’s really nice to see the guys that have them now are enjoying them as much as I did but it’s time for the next care taker ..
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

I surely be interested in offers and I also would be interested in a Ruger Percision large caliber rifle possibly a 12 gauge red label
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

Does anybody have any interest in these at all? I said I do trades payments or whatever I’ve tried to sell them on gun broker I’m not very good at that I’m gonna get rid of my most of my collection got a few that I would like to have for shooters few that I’d like to trade for my local gun shop will take them on trade for a shotgun I hate to do thatI kind of hate to give them to the grandkids
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

David,
There is a member interested in these guns. Do you still have any of them? Mike
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

iMessage somebody a week or so ago what I have left I think our three Mark one US Stamped pistols I've got one that is in the original box that was shipped to the armory and I'm not quite sure what I wanna do with that yet I would probably be interested in selling the other two for sure one of them is marked US and I RIA And I think the other one is just a U.S. Stamped Pistol, whoever had the one that's in the box used it for some kind a competition it's got a little machine to cut out right on the bottom like they might've had a counterbalance of some kind it's not real noticeable but it's definitely there I would guess it was probably somebody on a shooting team more likely in the military not positive but I believe I bought this pistol from Bill jenkins and it's probably in the US military target pistol book that he wrote thanks you guys David
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

david knutson wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:11 pm iMessage somebody a week or so ago what I have left I think our three Mark one US Stamped pistols I've got one that is in the original box that was shipped to the armory and I'm not quite sure what I wanna do with that yet I would probably be interested in selling the other two for sure one of them is marked US and I RIA And I think the other one is just a U.S. Stamped Pistol, whoever had the one that's in the box used it for some kind a competition it's got a little machine to cut out right on the bottom like they might've had a counterbalance of some kind it's not real noticeable but it's definitely there I would guess it was probably somebody on a shooting team more likely in the military not positive but I believe I bought this pistol from Bill jenkins and it's probably in the US military target pistol book that he wrote thanks you guys David
David,
Thank you for your response, I passed the info to Wally. He should be in touch with you soon if he wasn't the one you messaged a week ago. Mike
tt66

Post by tt66 »

Good afternoon David,

I am a new member here, but I am a long time member on the S&W Forum and the dying Ruger Forum by the same username, tt66.

I am interested in some information on the remaining MK 1s that you have for sale.

Thanks,
Tim
tim@thedrivingfactor.com
Last edited by tt66 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
david knutson

Post by david knutson »

I've got a quite a bit on my plate right now I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna do with the last Ones that I have you could try and contact me if I get a chance I'll get back to you dknutsontrucking@gmail.com