TULSA GUN SHOW IS CANCLLED as of today!!

Anything Ruger related.
RoninPA

Re: TULSA GUN SHOW IS A GO!!

Post by RoninPA »

To all interested. Made my reservation at the Embassy Suites (there by I-44) and the ROCS rates were:

King size single bed - $124 per night
2 Double Beds - $131 per night
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Re: TULSA GUN SHOW IS A GO!! UPDATE Oct 29

Post by flattop44 »

The latest info posted on Tulsa Arms Show website!! Still looking good for the show!

OCTOBER 29, 2020: We are still planning to hold hold the Nov. 14 & 15 show as scheduled.

Everyone must wear a mask and follow covid-19 protocol (signs with more details will be posted) If you have a problem wearing a mask, please stay home. Safety of our exhibitors, spectators and employees are of utmost importance. Dangerous activity will get you removed without a refund.

Exhibitors: We sent out Early-In packets Monday 10/26 You should get them soon.

Tulsa Arms Collectors Association members: We sent your badge with the early in packet Monday 10/26

NOTICE: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

By entering the premises you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Tulsa Arms Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show, Tulsa Gun Show Inc; or any of their affiliates, trustees, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
RoninPA

Re: TULSA GUN SHOW IS A GO!! UPDATE Oct. 29

Post by RoninPA »

I have my display packed up and ready to go. Got my hotel reservations and looking forward to a little get away and to seeing a lot of friends. Got my early in packet yesterday.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Re: TULSA GUN SHOW IS CANCLLED as of today!!

Post by flattop44 »

See first post in this thread...Bummer, Show is cancelled.
Bill
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

That's too bad but I think most people are/were ready for the axe to fall.

That said, I gave them a call and they will refund your display table money OR they will forward it until the Nov 2021 show. I called and talked to Shirley and she said that wasn't a problem to move it to the Nov 2021 show. You do however, have to call them and ask them to do that. We (Jackie and I) are planning on going in 2021 so it wasn't a big deal - I know my table is paid for, so one less thing to worry about next year.

Hopefully, the Jan. 2021 Huntsville show will be a go. See you there if it is.

Bill, the guns that were going to be auctioned off - were the funds raised earmarked for the Tulsa show or to go into the general ROCS fund? Any thoughts about how it might get done or will they be held for another get together? Can an auction be done on this site? Sorry if this is too early in the process to ask.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Ron, the guns that were going to be auctioned were ROCS guns. We will have decide how best to do it. I will post here when I know what we are planning to do.
Bill