RCA JOURNAL

Anything Ruger related.
johncdougan

RCA JOURNAL

Post by johncdougan »

Hello guys,

Our friend and fellow collector Sherman Weaver sent over an e-mail pointing out a problem on page 32 of vol. 33 No. 2 of the RCA JOURNAL. The two pictures at the top right of the page go with the #3 rifle 45/70 cal. and should have appeared with the gun on page 34. I stand guilty before you, I laid this issue out, please show mercy in the judgement of your humble editor.

regards, John
06dilly

Re: RCA JOURNAL

Post by 06dilly »

Takes me back to about 1980, editor of our high school yearbook. Oh boy the mistakes we made. All is forgiven here! 😀

Great job on the publication, John. Finally got my subscription working. Really appreciate all the work you put into getting the RCA back up again!

TomD
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Heck, I thought that you did that just to see if we were reading everything. You are forgiven Mr. Dougan. This is another great issue, thanks for all your hard work and information you give to us.
FT44
rugerguy

Post by rugerguy »

Its OK John we too thought it was a test,,,,nice job...reminded me of the many NO 3s had back then , thought I sold most of them to Doris Campbell....do miss them and being 'left handed'... :roll:
heck this past weekend I got to SEE my old No 1 CHP overrun, had sold it to John Kr....... and was rechambered to 357 max, by Walt back then turned up at the gun show and 6 times the price !!! :shock:
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

John,
Being interested in Ruger revolvers I never noticed the error, but now that everyone pointed it out what can I say. I guess you could/should criticize me for not paying more attention :oops: :(
Vince