Since I am still banned at the RF

Includes all Pre-1973 Old model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Super Bearcats, Hawkeye
and Black Powder Old Army.
Watertender

Re: Since I am still banned at the RF

Post by Watertender »

Radical Rod, we still love you! Bill I would have to dig deep to make an offer on that fine .44 that you just acquired. It's worth at least 500 marbles, a 1978 AMF Moped, a good slingshot, a case of Moon Pies, a case of RC Cola, a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil, 3 Barlow knives, JayDawg's comic book collection, 50 books of S&H green stamps, and 12 pouches of Red Man chewin' tobacco!! Perhaps even my collection of Tiajuana Bibles!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Dang Carl, you must want it pretty bad, you're going all out! :D :D
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

gunman42782 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:45 pm Well that sucks. I am sorry to hear that.
Well don't feel sorry for me.....I feel like I have been freed :D :D :D
I can expand my horizon with out the RF....
it has been several years now and I really don't miss the place anymore :!: :!: :!:
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

johncdougan wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:23 pm You know what Radical One...............they need you worse than you need them.
John Thanks ......I appreciate that....
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

RoninPA wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:28 am Dang Carl, you must want it pretty bad, you're going all out! :D :D
I figured the Tiajuana Bibles might seal the deal. I probably have to throw in a jug of drinkin' likker and bamboozle him a little
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Watertender, just remember I am always carrying...#20 ain't going anywhere..😉
FT44
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

flattop44 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:51 am Watertender, just remember I am always carrying...#20 ain't going anywhere..😉
FT44
Not only are you carrying! I happen to know that you have a nice pump gun probably loaded with Buckshot! I up my offer by a case of NeHi grape and a box of Quaker grits as well as an AMC Gremlin.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Oh my, I would look good driving that Gremlin....while packing my old .44 and my fine old pump 12 ga. a great friend gave me. Let's trade, give me that Gremlin and I'll give you 9 pellets of buckshot!! 8-)
FT44
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

flattop44 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 pm Oh my, I would look good driving that Gremlin....while packing my old .44 and my fine old pump 12 ga. a great friend gave me. Let's trade, give me that Gremlin and I'll give you 9 pellets of buckshot!! 8-)
FT44
You are all heart and a mile wide my friend. While 9 pellets of "OO" Buckshot is a generous offer I must decline. There are enough holes in my hide as it is. I withdraw my offer!
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

WOW......looks like Watertender finally met his match :lol:
You go FT44!!!

Cheers,
JAYDAWG
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker