SOLD OM Unconverted 4 5/8" Flattop, Blackhawk .357

RoninPA

SOLD OM Unconverted 4 5/8" Flattop, Blackhawk .357

Post by RoninPA »

SOLD: March 1957 production OM Flat top Blackhawk,.357 Magnum s/n 8510, unconverted, 4 5/8" barrel, original grips, Micro rear sight. Included is the Ruger LOA which I did when I got it. The loading gate is a plum shade. According to the RENE Reference of Ruger Firearms, this is a BKH-34 Type 2 transition flattop (pg 54 of the book if you want to see the specifics)

It is used and I am showing the good, bad and ugly in the pictures so you know what the condition is. If more pictures are needed let me know and I can send them. The bore and cylinder are in great condition. I have not shot it, it was part of a package deal I did last year. I am not a great photographer and I think the pictures make it look worse than it actually is.

$850.00 shipped with insurance to your FFL in the US (where allowed). Not looking for any trades at this time

IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
Last edited by RoninPA on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
RoninPA

Re: OM Unconverted 4 5/8" Flattop, Blackhawk .357

Post by RoninPA »

If you are interested and think I am asking too much you can message me with an offer. The worst I could do is to say no. The best I could do is to say yes or do a counter offer and we go from there.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron