Nice, early 4-digit No. 1 that shares a duplicate SN

Ruger Firearm, Parts, and Other
gewehrfreund

Nice, early 4-digit No. 1 that shares a duplicate SN

Post by gewehrfreund »

I put this up for sale on the RugerForum http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 1&t=227259

Please delete is this breaks any rules here. If anyone has questions, you can email me at landrclark@yahoo.com

Thanks
Lance
flattop44

Re: Nice, early 4-digit No. 1 that shares a duplicate SN

Post by flattop44 »

Lance, why not post some pictures here too. East to upload them straight from your computer...do not need a host site like Picture Trail, etc. Give us the asking price too. Looking forward to seeing your pictures, sounds like a fine rifle.
FT44
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

Glad to. (still made me go through a photo hosting site though)

I would have had this at the recent Ohio show, if I had been able to make it. It really is a lot nicer looking in person!
I have plenty more pictures (all at RugerForum), but don't want to overload things here. I can email more to anyone who's interested. Thanks.

Asking $1950 shipped/insured from me to your FFL.

Lance
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Hi Lance. Sorry that you were not able to make the ROCS display show in Wilmington, Ohio last month! Do you plan to attend the next OGCA meeting in September? I might have a No.1 that you would like for trade? Send me your email address: lesunder@metalink.net Brass Frame/Lee
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

Hi Lee. I was hoping to be there, but it just didn't work out. I don't have any plans to attend the September show, unless Dave Lortscher or Tom Stelter are going and invite me along.

My email address is at the top in my initial post in this thread. If you don't see it or it doesn't work, let me know. Thanks.

Lance
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

I'll also entertain some sort of payment plan if that makes a difference to someone.

And, I have a 1B 270 Win. from 1975 that I'm going to be selling either as a barreled action, or with a set of refinished factory wood.
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

Reduced to $1755 for a couple days then off to auction or back in the closet
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

I have an offer on this rifle, but it's really below what I think it's worth, or where I'd like to sell. I told the person I'd let him know one way of the other this evening (Sunday, 8/30).

Anyone want to make any offers before then?
gewehrfreund

Post by gewehrfreund »

SOLD