ARMAMEX

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
radicalrod

Re: ARMAMEX

Post by radicalrod »

Bill why you closet AUTO COLLECTOR.....way to go....very nice piece....

I have one on a shelf somewhere...I sure hope it is consecutive to yours....

No one I like giving my money to more than YOU :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

No one that I had rather take it from either.....we sure have fun in our exchanges!! :lol:
FT44
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Mucho Grande Pistola Senor!!! The rest of my Spanish consists of cuss words. Nice one there Bill!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
chet15

Post by chet15 »

You know we would like to see that!!
I'm still curious if it came from Mexico or if its been hiding in my neighbor's closet.
Chet15
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Still waiting on the Grandson' letter. About to lose hope. Still pushing for it.
Bill
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Bill, you scored big on this one. You are the envy of many auto collectors. Great find by a very deserving Ruger collector. I cannot wait to see it "in person"! Brass Frame/Lee
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Great find Bill. Thanks for sharing and will watch for the letter from the family for the history on this rare find.
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I think he got a letter about his Armamex Ruger. I could be mistaken but I read one somewhere concerning this particular pistol.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

I did but the dang thing is written in very a poor broken Spanish/English mix as you can see below...however my friend Valdez says it is clear documented evidence that the pistol was used by Pedro in Mexico before it found its way to the USA. Wow, it sure got me excited!! See the letter below:

Deer Senor Hammock, I Pedro De Siesta have send to you thees  letter about your Ruger Pistola.. I keepa thees pistola mucho long time to shoota la-cucaracha from thee Cerveza bottles.... Cucaracha maka thee Cerveza tasta buggy weeth all thee leetle legs floating in thee bottles. I swear thees on Lupe Velez & Speedy Gonzales.......

After sleeping on it my excitement subsided, I decided that it actually may be more exciting to just shoot the sender of the letter with the pistol which would add considerably more provenance and history to this old Aamamex!!! 8-)

Bill
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Bill,

You can't just go shot the guy because you don't understand good boarder English! :lol: It is a pretty good story and should be worth something, with the gun being a "Cucaracha" killer!! :lol: :lol: O M CRAZY

Vince