Thank you Watertender

Rugerologist

Thank you Watertender

Post by Rugerologist »

So, Watertender and I have been chatting a little bit and he got me hooked up with Scott over at Foster Impact Devices. These, are some of the coolest and most unique Christmas gifts that I've seen in a while. Shown here are four spring loaded, lead weighted and leather wrapped jacks and one sap. One is for my father in law who is a sheriffs deputy, two are for my parents who are the head physician and nurse at a county jail, the smallest one is for my wife to purse carry and the sap is for my jeep! I'd hate to ring someone's bell with one of these or "thump" as Watertender says but I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't believe the offender would continue to offend me! Thank you, Watertender.
Attachments
IMG-0937.JPG
IMG-0938.JPG
IMG-0939.JPG
IMG-0940.JPG
IMG-0941.JPG
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Rugerologist

Re: Thank you Watertender

Post by Rugerologist »

All together now!
Attachments
IMG-0936.JPG
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Watertender

Re: Thank you Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck I am glad you are pleased with Foster Impact Devices. Scott Foster makes the round ones while Todd Foster makes the flat ones. Sounds like they are going to worthy recipients. The Foster Brothers do great work. If anyone else is interested I am sure Chuck or I can give you their information to contact
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...