I got two Digests

Eric C

I got two Digests

Post by Eric C »

Hello, I'm new and Glad to be a member. Nice layout here.
Question. I received tow Digest. One was to the wrong address and the other one had address right.
Who do I contact to get this right and see if you want one of the Digest back. Also this Digest is OUTSTANDING I read everything :D
Thank you Eric
flattop44

Re: I got two Digests

Post by flattop44 »

Eric,
Well I am glad that they got to you....we just need to make sure we have the correct address on file. Please PM me with your address and I will get it into the right hands. Keep them both and show one to your friends and sign up some new members!!
Thanks for your post!!

FT44/aka Bill
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Bill is right. We really appreciate your contacting us and thanks for the positive feed back on the Digest. We are all volunteers and most of us are in the "retirement" age. Excuse our mistake, but we invite any new members.
Brass Frame/Lee, Editor of the Digest.
hbone

Post by hbone »

You got two copies of the Digest? Consider yourself lucky, some of my so called friends have asked for mine when I am through reading it. I told them no way. They can have one if they sign up because mine is going into my permanent library for future reference. My Son wanted my copy from last Fall but he did not get it, so he signed up as a new member and now he has his own copy.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I got 2 of the Spring 2015 Digests when I joined because I ordered the 2014 & 2015 as extras as well as a ROCS brassard. I aint complaining! I will pass it on to another to see if he wishes to join the group. The story on the stainless .22 pistol history was interesting. After I got my 1st Ruger pistol for $61 (was supposed to be RST4 but was RST6 instead, catalog showed RST4 & box was marked as such but RST6 inside) I wrote Ruger a letter asking about a stainless version & got back a nice reply stating that it was under consideration for a future date. The story brought back a memory from almost 40 years ago very clearly. That mismarked RST6 that came to me on a skatewheel conveyor from a long closed chain store is history as it was stolen many years ago. It was my 1st new handgun & a great one in my opinion. It had the A100 frame & silver eagle grip. After an initial breaking in & a very sore thumb from reloading the magazine repeatedly it served me very well. Now I have 2 KMK versions which are as good & better than my 1st RST6. One is KMK6 & the other KMK4. I dressed them both up with Cocobolo grips with Red Eagle medallions & they are grand indeed!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Hey, glad that you are enjoying the Digests and thanks for giving one to a friend to entice him to join ROCS. Members signing up new members is the best way for us to grow!!
Good story about your first Ruger pistol, hate that it got stolen. Sounds like you have the KSM6 & KSM4 all dress up, I thing fine grips sure make a gun!
FT44