Nothing rare but something nice.

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
Watertender

Nothing rare but something nice.

Post by Watertender »

Here are a couple of International 10/22's that I made up from Standard 10/22 and K10/22 carbines. I was able to come uo with 2 nice International stocks and put BX triggers in the newly reconfigured rifles. They shoot great and balance well. Some might not say that they are true custom pieces but for my needs they are perfect. This is the Ruger Owners and Collectors Society. Not every Ruger is a safe queen or something extraordinary. If you own only 1 Ruger or a multitude of Rugers, they are special to you. I don't have anything really rare or special but every one of my Rugers is a great gun that I am happy to own, and the people here are family. I enjoy being with like-minded people who are true friends. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Ohio in July!
Attachments
2 International Rugers (2).jpg
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
67stingray

Re: Nothing rare but something nice.

Post by 67stingray »

I like your style bud, slick pair of Internationals and right it's about the passion.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

They look great!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Great looking pair of 10/22 customized rifles you have put together! ;) I'm sure there are many other members who have
changed the basic make up of their 10/22's to suit them. What a person does with their firearms is a personal choice, just
enjoy them!
I'm pretty sure that WBR had no idea of the firestorm of after market upgrades & accessories that would follow his introduction of the 10/22 rifle.
Thanks for sharing.
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

That is two fine looking Internationals, great job building them. Yessir, guns are to enjoy and to each his own liking.
FT44
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Gorgeous and shooters too! Well done. :)
zebra55

Post by zebra55 »

beauties, I didn't realize you could get international stocks???
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

zebra55 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:10 pm beauties, I didn't realize you could get international stocks???
I ordered the International stocks on an Ebay auction. This Altamont stock is also from there. This one was fully worked over with a new 16.25" barrel with contrasting light pipe sights, and BX trigger. It carries and shoots very nicely. Again, it's nothing rare or collectible but a fine little carbine that is dependable.
Attachments
Altamont stock .jpg
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
zebra55

Post by zebra55 »

nice, but that stainless international you put together is really eye catching....
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Carl, you have good taste, something tells me that we would run into each other at the same part of a gun shop.
Bennett
Attachments
10--22 3some.jpg
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.