Since I am still banned at the RF

Includes all Pre-1973 Old model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Super Bearcats, Hawkeye
and Black Powder Old Army.
RoninPA

Re: Since I am still banned at the RF

Post by RoninPA »

This just in from your reporter RJL on WROC (KROC west of the Mississippi) The battle between Flattop 44 and Watertender is heating up but it looks like Flattop 44 has the high ground and won't be dislodged no matter what Watertender throws at him. :D :D :D If there is any new developments, you'll hear it here first, RJL signing off. :lol:
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

RoninPA wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:57 am This just in from your reporter RJL on WROC (KROC west of the Mississippi) The battle between Flattop 44 and Watertender is heating up but it looks like Flattop 44 has the high ground and won't be dislodged no matter what Watertender throws at him. :D :D :D If there is any new developments, you'll hear it here first, RJL signing off. :lol:
DANG!!!
I love it. Ron is making a play for ROCS comedian ahead of Watertender :lol: :o :lol:
WT, my old friend, you had better bring some heat!!

JaydaWg
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

This is worth watching!!!!!😜😜
I only wish WT could have made OGCA.
Congratulations Bill,
Great to see everyone in Ohio!!
Gene
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I am going to stock up on Bush beans and resort to chemical warfare. During the ensuing cloud I will make off with my new goodies and blow you all a parting kiss! Our intrepid reporter RJL will cover the blast-by-blast celebration. In years gone by The Watertender waa also known as The Gasman... I may have to reclaim my old name! Sorry I missed the festivities in Ohio but hopefully next year circumstances will change.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Oh no, I yield to the GASMAN. Please have mercy on this poor old man. 😟😩
FT44/Bill
contender

Post by contender »

If the gasman attacks at the next ROCS/OGCA hotel discussions,, we'll ALL lose!
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

contender wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:57 am If the gasman attacks at the next ROCS/OGCA hotel discussions,, we'll ALL lose!
It keeps the mosquitoes away! I will practice for next year. I really missed being there with everyone.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

We sure missed you too, you better be there next year!!
Bill
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Gene, it was good to see both you and Judy at the Ohio show! Farming must keep you very busy as it had been several years since I saw you last. Stay safe and keep your back in shape to handle the hay bales. Lucky for you, i still found plenty of Bud for you and Judy. Stay in touch. Brass Frame/Lee E