RCA JOURNAL

Anything Ruger related.
johncdougan

Re: RCA JOURNAL

Post by johncdougan »

Tim,

I will e-mail Dalia and make sure you receive the latest issue.

regards, John
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Thanks John!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Thanks John, I'll talk to you in the future if I'm having problems contacting or getting a response the home office.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Received the Journal Supplemental coverage of the RCA April 2023 NRA display. Jack sure had a great display before the man pulled the table leg down. The glass display cases were still able to show off his great Maximums and other interesting Ruger items. The NRA Sprit Award was certainly deserved. Way to go Jack!
Bill
06dilly

Post by 06dilly »

I'll second that, Bill! Very nice work.

I hope the Maximum's all survived intact. Really appreciate all you guys do, including risking your collections, to show and tell, encouraging new collectors!

TomD
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

John, I received my Journal Supplement about 2 days ago. This was a perfect example of cooperation with the NRA, RCA and one of our top displayers/collectors, Jack Coogan.
Jack you sure deserved that Spirit award!
Brass Frame/Lee E
rugerguy

Post by rugerguy »

..well said Lee, and as YOU well know, all of that is hard work,and Jack is a super person hope nothing was damaged,,,,heard about it from one of the Directors attending the convention....and NO I do not miss all that "hard work and time spent"....just miss the people and the fine displays.... 8-) ;)
contender

Post by contender »

It was heartbreaking to hear of the table leg incident. My first thought was; "Oh crap,, I wonder how badly it damaged some of Jack's stuff?"

Jack MORE than deserved the award.

It's one of the things that has always scared me when putting together a display. Damage to my stuff due to a faulty table, or somebody doing something stupid,, (including myself.)

I've seen a few table collapse at gun shows,, and as such,, I've always double checked the legs of the supplied tables before putting stuff on them.

Kudos Jack!!!!!