RCA JOURNAL

Anything Ruger related.
johncdougan

RCA JOURNAL

Post by johncdougan »

Good morning All,

The next RCA JOURNAL is complete and is at the printer, so Dalia will be mailing them out soon.

Your humble editor, John
flattop44

Re: RCA JOURNAL

Post by flattop44 »

Great, looking forward to another great issue.
Bill
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Me too! I am always watchful for new material. Brass Frame, Lee E
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Thanks for the heads up! :)
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Looking forward to reading it.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
johncdougan

Post by johncdougan »

RCA JOURNALS are being delivered to Dalia and she will start addressing them and sending them out.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Just received and read mine today. Great job and articles by John, Lee and Rick. I really enjoyed it. John,.thanks for everything that you do for us Ruger collectors.
Bill
Fox Mike

Post by Fox Mike »

So the RCA is now functioning again? I ask because some years back I sent my 'dues' and that was it. Nothing ever arrived except my canceled check. One other question; what does the RCA do that the Ruger Owners & Collectors Society doesn't?
Frank
Retired: 67Z5M
NRA
Maryland Shall Issue
johncdougan

Post by johncdougan »

Hello Mike,

The RCA has never ceased to function, the Association is almost 50 years old. I don't know what to tell you about your canceled check, you don't say when it was, and you should have followed up on it.

The ROCS is a split off of RCA, and they are regarded as sister groups, most members are also members of the RCA and visa versa. RCA's original mission was to publish a quarterly JOURNAL and have an NRA presence with a display every year. The only organization to have a longer continuing display presence than RCA is the OGC. The RCA still publishes the JOURNAL and displays at NRA. We have a web site with a Forum to discuss Rugers and answer questions, and as you know so does ROCS.

ROCS mission is centered on displays and of course they publish a Digest 3 times annually. The DIGEST and the JOURNAL are filled with articles penned by members of both organizations.

The leadership of both groups cooperate with each other to better serve the members.

If you will let me know when you submitted your application and sent your check to RCA and didn't get a response, I will check on this and if we owe you an annual membership we will initiate it for you. I need your name, address and phone number. You can call me at 915.478.1868 CST
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Well said John, we are in this together to make Ruger collecting fun and successful. We include RENE in our mix too! Mike, give John a call and he will get it straightened out.
Bill