NRA Annual Convention 2017

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

NRA Annual Convention 2017

Post by Charlie1022 »

Who is in charge of the display this year and what is being displayed? If we get the word out it might get more people in going to see the display and learn more about us. Will we have any information to pass out that would provide info about the web page? If you have any ideas please post them soon because the show is the end of April!

Charlie1022
Charlie1022
Brass Frame

Re: NRA Annual Convention 2017

Post by Brass Frame »

Hey Charlie, look on the home page of the ROCS website, click on SHOWS then open the Spring, 2017 NRA show. This will show the details of our display, the topic and who is building the display. For more information, you will need to contact Dave Lortscher, one of our board members. Brass Frame/Lee E
Charlie1022

Re: NRA Annual Convention 2017

Post by Charlie1022 »

Thanks Lee! I forgot to look there before I asked. I wish I could make it this year but just not in the plans. This will be the first show I have missed in years. It is always a good time and a great way to get to see other collectors from arond the country as well as talk to all the factory reps to see all the new products.

If you have not yet attended this show I would encourage you to try and make this show!
Charlie1022
Charlie1022