Search found 709 matches

by Brass Frame
Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:33 pm
Forum: ROCS Questions
Topic: Submitting an article for the Digest just got easier
Replies: 1
Views: 48

Re: Submitting an article for the Digest just got easier

Troy, thanks for doing this easy method for submitting Digest articles. Who receives the submitted articles and performs the editing? Brass Frame/Lee
by Brass Frame
Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:45 am
Forum: Picture Gallery - Show & Tell
Topic: Any Ammo Collectors?
Replies: 10
Views: 720

Re: Any Ammo Collectors?

I believe you are ready for a long, cold winter in Fargo? I have developed a taste for Angels Envy Rye. it seems to have a slight sweet taste? I "envy" your inventory and collection, but you really need to enjoy some of the collection! Brass Frame/Lee
by Brass Frame
Wed Sep 16, 2026 8:18 am
Forum: Rugers in General
Topic: ROCS/NRA Silver Medal Awards Program
Replies: 3
Views: 573

Re: ROCS/NRA Silver Medal Awards Program

Thanks Ron, your changes clear up many questions from past display shows. Brass Frame/Lee
by Brass Frame
Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:23 am
Forum: Picture Gallery - Show & Tell
Topic: Painted Rocks from my Mother in Law
Replies: 3
Views: 636

Re: Painted Rocks from my Mother in Law

Troy, your stone reminds me of my old Mr. Potato Head that came with different decorations I could insert to make him look unique! Brass Frame/Lee
by Brass Frame
Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:27 am
Forum: Wanted To Buy
Topic: WTB 12 ga, Red Label Choke Case (2.5")
Replies: 3
Views: 3204

Re: WTB 12 ga, Red Label Choke Case (2.5")

I would like to join your search! I need a couple of the tubes, I. C. and MOD. were in my gun when I bought it. Mine is the 12 gauge Red Label, Sporting Clays model with 30" barrels, extended tubes with knurling and like new in the original box. Brass Frame/Lee
by Brass Frame
Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:19 am
Forum: Rugers in General
Topic: Birthday Wishes
Replies: 7
Views: 2068

Re: Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Mike, Lee / Brass Frame
by Brass Frame
Fri Sep 04, 2026 8:05 am
Forum: Rugers in General
Topic: SAD NEWS - LAURA TANKO PASSED AWAY
Replies: 12
Views: 4723

Re: SAD NEWS - LAURA TANKO PASSED AWAY

Dan, you and I have celebrated many birthdays together as we were born on the same day, month and year! Yes, I have also known Laura and you for many years, not remembering when we first met? You and Don Wilks (my past neighbor) traveled to meet and trade after some of your Medina shows. Laura's RSS...
by Brass Frame
Sun Aug 30, 2026 3:19 pm
Forum: Ruger Firearms
Topic: Speed Six .357
Replies: 1
Views: 1146

Re: Speed Six .357

Type of grips, box, enclosures, condition??
by Brass Frame
Sun Aug 16, 2026 2:50 pm
Forum: Wanted To Buy
Topic: Ruger Red Label shotgun case by American Tourister
Replies: 3
Views: 1167

Re: Ruger Red Label shotgun case by American Tourister

Thanks guys, I have not inspected this one yet, it does look like the one in your photos. I will carefully inspect the foam inserts for condition. I just picked up a NIB 28 gauge and am considering using this case for the recent purchase. The gun is a very low serial number and has never been assemb...
by Brass Frame
Sat Aug 15, 2026 3:43 pm
Forum: Wanted To Buy
Topic: Ruger Red Label shotgun case by American Tourister
Replies: 3
Views: 1167

Ruger Red Label shotgun case by American Tourister

I am looking for the value of an American Tourister made hard case for the Ruger Red Label Shotgun.
Brass Frame